The PTP 670 with HCMP provides equal performance as PTP 650 in a PTP configuration. The PTP 670 with HCMP is ideal for quickly establishing temporary emergency response networks as well as video surveillance and other point-to-multipoint backhaul communications.
Key features of PTP 670 with HCMP:
• Frequency band: 4.9 GHz to 6.05 GHz
• Maximum of 450MB/s and maximum range of 155 miles in a PTP topology
• Up to 8 remote nodes and maximum of 25 mile range in a HMCP topology
• FIPS-197 128/256 bit AES encryption
• IEEE 1588v2 and Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
The PTP 670 with High Capacity Multipoint technology will complement our existing point-to-point (PTP) portfolio.
Pre-Order available now!